Mo asks Jonathan Reckford: What’s your favorite science, step, or story from GrowBIG Training or the Snowball System?
- Jonathan’s first favorite is the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument. He uses it all the time in talking with potential partners and tailoring the conversation to how they process information and think.
- Wrapping your data into a story is a great way to hit on more of the four ways people think, but also make your data more memorable at the same time.
- Jonathan’s second favorite is simply discipline with the Protomoi List. Every month, Jonathan and his team review his list and look at how they are adding value to those relationships.
- The takeaway was the discipline and rigor of being very intentional about your most important relationships. Jonathan makes sure that there is time booked into his calendar to make connections, either physical or digital, with the most important relationships in his life.
- Sending a note to someone has more weight to it when they know you’re busy.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Our Better Angels: Seven Simple Virtues That Will Change Your Life and the World by Jonathan Reckford