In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I’m coming to you solo to talk about something that people really seem to need right now. I'm sharing a way that you can tackle any type of slowdown that you see in the economy, in your book of business, in your business results, or in your particular expertise. These kinds of ebbs and flows happen all the time, and it’s important that we know how to handle them so that we can keep paving the way for success.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- The surprising statistics behind business growth during challenging times
- How you can completely differentiate yourself from anyone else
- The power of opening up a dialog with a client when they can’t invest in you
- What you can offer to a team during tough times
- Give To Gets you can offer clients or prospects that will likely transition into a mutually beneficial relationship
- What to do when your outcomes are twice as hard
So many people think that uncertain times are when you should pull back, but I hope these practical tips will help you understand the importance of doubling down instead. Offer value and really build and deepen your relationships. If you do this, you’ll win both in the short term and in the long term.