Mo asks Dennis Baltz: What is your favorite science, step, or story from the GrowBIG Training or Snowball System?
- Dennis loved so much of the GrowBIG Training, but the one that stands out the most is the idea of the Most Important Thing. When working with clients, Dennis uses an MIT one-sheet to communicate all the work streams that they can work on during the engagement as well as including some potentially new approaches they can take advantage of.
- They are using that very effectively to land new clients because it allows them to understand the exact value WTW brings to the table.
- This approach creates strategic conversations and helps build the trust that client’s have in Dennis and his team’s ability to think around corners.
- Structurally, the slide includes important dates for upcoming content or events, the essential work streams for the client, and disruptive ideas.
- Pre-MIT, the client updates were boring and uninspiring. Refining it down to the Most Important Things and communicating them in a single place that’s easy to understand has made it very valuable.