The HBDI® is a powerful psychometric assessment that defines and describes the way you think and process information. It is built on Whole Brain® Thinking, a holistic and complete model for making decisions. This 120-question survey results in a profile of your preferred thinking styles. By understanding your thinking style preferences, you can achieve greater appreciation for how you learn, make decisions, solve problems, and communicate, and why you do these and other things the way you do. The survey measures preferences rather than skills. It is not a test; there are no wrong answers. Respond to the questions as authentically as possible, keeping in mind your total self, at work as well as at home. It should take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
HBDI® Assessment Instructions
- Click on the image to the right.
- Choose your language by selecting the appropriate flag.
- Enter the Webkey provided to you and click ‘Next’.
- The assessment starts by asking for your name.
- Once completed, wait for the confirmation page, then exit the browser.