This week on Real Relationships Real Revenue, we are talking about creating demand with your expertise and the way you can add value professionally. I’m diving into the idea of giving first and the Give to Get technique. You’ll learn how to scale it up or down, the six levers of influence, the science of commitment, and what to do when things go wrong.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why we hate to be sold to but we love to buy
- What a great Give to Get is
- Why this method will convert to more sales
- Determining the size of your Give to Get
- Why you should scale it up or down
- Types of Give to Gets you can offer
- Social Proof
- The way to get commitment
- Why you need to talk face to face
- How to create a simple and obvious next step
- What to do if you don’t get a “yes”
- Why you shouldn’t make your Give to Get too small or too big
- Making the end of the meeting clear
- Having the right people in the room
The trick is to go into each meeting with some idea of how you can be helpful to your client. You want to roll up your sleeves and start showing them what you can do, and you’ll be amazed at the results.
These episodes are designed to tell you how to make the right investments, who to make them with, how to frame them, and how to actually design and execute the meeting so that you have the highest chance of success. If you start using these tips, I know you’ll be happy with the outcome.