Mo asks Mike Michalowicz: How can we use your framework to deepen our most important business relationships?
- The easiest way to connect with your client is to learn the language that they use.
- Ask your best clients what you are doing right, and they will tell you what they judge you on.
- The thing you do right is actually the thing you need to improve most to create an extraordinary relationship.
- Deepen your relationships by doing the right thing better. Your clients will tell you exactly what they need if you ask them.
- You can ask what you’re doing wrong, but you’re not going to get the truth if there’s a potential confrontation. Instead, ask what’s wrong with your industry. You’ll be surprised by what you hear.
- Ask your clients about what other vendors they depend on too, and then go and deepen those relationships. Tap into the vendor wealth that surrounds your clients.
Mentioned in this Episode: