Are you ready to create thought leadership that attracts clients to you? In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Bob Buday to talk about how we can bring this concept into our own businesses and attract clients. We discuss topics like the nine elements of great content, the culture of thought leadership, and so much more.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why thought leadership is so important
- The demand and supply aspect of thought leadership
- The culture of thought leadership
- The timeline you should expect for results
- The nine elements of great content
- The Ripples in the Pond of thought leadership
Thought leadership is an incredible way to build relationships with your potential clients which naturally attracts them to you. It lets you use your expertise to make the impact you want to have on the world.
If you enjoyed this conversation with Bob, I highly recommend you check out his book Competing on Thought Leadership. You can also learn more about what he does on his website or email him at email@example.com