In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I am bringing on one of our top facilitators and coaches, Paul Weigall. He has implemented GrowBIG in organizations globally and I know this episode is going to be a real treat. We are going to teach you a rock-solid method on how to prepare for client meetings so that you can have more success.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why failing to prepare for your meetings means you don’t win them
- The truth about why people fail to prepare for their meetings
- How to frame your goals to your clients’ liking
- Why setting goals helps keep everyone on track and how many to set
- The importance of flexibility with your meetings
- How to ask the right questions to move your clients forward
- How to nail the positioning of the features and benefits in a meeting
- Tips for planning the content of your meetings
- The importance of following the six steps to prepare for your client meetings
- How cliffhangers can influence the outcome of your meetings
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Paul and learned some valuable tips on how to properly prepare for your meetings with clients so that you win more often. To connect with Paul, you can find him on LinkedIn. You can also get in touch at email@example.com.
If you would like to learn more about the research about asking for things face-to-face by Vanessa Bohns, you can check that out here.
Paul Weigall LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-weigall-3b572a17/
Get in touch about BIG: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the 34x research by Vanessa Bohns: https://hbr.org/2017/04/a-face-to-face-request-is-34-times-more-successful-than-an-email