In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Jay Papasan, one of the co-authors of The One Thing, which was a major unlock for me! He joined me to talk about the power of consistently writing to your email list. Even if you don’t have an audience right now, starting a newsletter is something that will compound over time and provide you with extraordinary results.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- The possibilities available to you with writing
- Why you don’t need a huge audience to start a newsletter
- The power of email marketing
- Why consistency matters more than anything when it comes to newsletters
- The relationship-building you can do with an email list
- What to say to your email list- even if you think you don’t have anything to say
- Tricks Jay uses when writing and organizing his thoughts
- The secret to getting clarity on what we need to be doing to achieve our goals
- Why accountability is so important
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Jay! If you don’t have a copy of The One Thing, I highly recommend you get it. And if you do have a copy, give it a reread. It is such a powerful tool for growth.
If you want to learn more from Jay, check out his email list The Twenty Percenter.
Join Jay’s email list The Twenty Percenter: https://www.thetwentypercenter.com
Check out The One Thing: https://the1thing.com
Check out Nathan Barry on Leveraging the Power of Automation All The Way to $25 Million in Revenue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZelomTIw4XU
Check out Purpose in Business Development with Dennis Baltz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvu6hXDTm0
Listen to Growing Business Development Relationships with Henning Streubel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNFvu1mL4Rw
Listen to Ron Friedman on Finding Success By Learning to Reverse Engineer Greatness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVsINZkF-Ec