Mo asks Jeff Berardi: What is your favorite GrowBIG or Snowball System principle?
- Build everything together is Jeff’s all-time favorite principle. When you work with something in conjunction with your prospect they are going to like you, and the work, more.
- Jeff uses the example of bake-at-home cake mixes and how one small change that increased the engagement of the consumer in the process led to an increase in sales.
- Everybody wants to add value in life, and when you send somebody a project that’s done they have no way to participate.
- Even a small step or contribution can increase the sense of ownership on a project. Include your client in the planning process and ditch the inclination to have a perfect fully baked proposal.
- You can’t give too much to the client, but giving them small steps that get them engaged on the big picture helps them understand the value you are bringing to the table. Work together to nail down the scope of the project and get their stamp on what’s going to be done.
- You convey your authority in the details. Not asking for the client’s thoughts and perspective can actually be the weaker position compared to asking for input.
Mentioned in this Episode: