Mo asks Kim Davenport: What is your favorite science, step, or story from GrowBIG or the Snowball System?
- Kim’s favorite science is the four-color quadrant – green (the one Kim identifies with the most), blue, red, and yellow.
- She keeps it at the back of her mind whenever she’s about to have an interaction, with the purpose of trying to approach and connect with the person in the way that best suits their personality and where they’re “positioned” in the color quadrant.
- Different people require you to connect with them in different ways, so it’s important to always be listening and be attentive to that.
- Despite her engineering background and being someone who is process-driven, Kim understands the importance of realizing that, even when it comes to work that includes processes, there are emotions involved there.
- As she puts it, you open up a person when you’re able to also relate to them and don’t simply come in with a “black and white” approach.