In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Joel Neeb. Not only has he escorted the president of the United States around in Air Force One, but he has also done a lot of incredible work in the business-wise. From working as a fighter pilot to becoming a CEO of a consultancy, and now working with the third-largest software company in the world, he has a breadth of experience and I’m excited to chat with him today.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How he got started as a pilot
- The life-changing diagnosis that he received and the clarity it brought
- The three G’s he found in the darkest moments of his life
- The two summits in life we should strive for
- Why we have to get out of our comfort zone to grow
- Why you can’t be afraid to reinvent yourself
- The importance of mentorship in your professional life
- Why gratitude is a superpower
- The rose, bud, thorn method for practicing gratitude and optimism
- How to create a new habit
Joel has some incredible insight into the power of gratitude, growth, and getting out of your comfort zone for massive growth in your personal and professional life. As he says, you can’t be afraid to reinvent yourself so go after the success you desire.