In the last set of episodes, we talked about growing your relationships in a targeted way. In this set, we are talking about how you can do it in a way that we call Targeted with Scale. That’s because this blends scaled methods. In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I’m covering the mindset around developing new relationships or rekindling ones that have gone dormant, using in-person forums, value groups, strategic partners, and email marketing.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- What targeted with scale means
- What I love about this method
- What in-person forums look like
- What to discuss at these events
- Using scarcity for your event
- The importance of following up
- What value groups are
- How to create a value group
- Examples of strategic partners
- How to utilize a strategic partnership
- How to use email marketing as a lead generation tactic
- Why this method is so effective
- Ways to tackle email marketing
Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that you can’t meet new people or that you can’t do it in a targeted and scalable way. These methods are incredibly effective and I know that if you give them a shot and stick with them consistently, you’ll love the results you’ll get.