In the last five episodes of this series, I’m giving you five macro lessons. I’m going meta with these lessons and these are some things I want you to keep in mind as we close out this series. In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I’m tying it back to the beginning and discussing how business development is a learnable skill, why you should approach BD like a pro athlete approaches training, why habits matter, the most important habit you need to develop, and why getting good at growth gives you control.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why business development is a learnable skill
- How we never stop learning
- How you should be thinking about business development
- Why you should find a way to measure your BD activities
- Why habits are so important
- The types of habits you should develop
- What you should be doing weekly
- Why you should pick three things to advance opportunities the next week
- How to pick what three things to focus on
- Why getting great at growth gives you more control, not less control
- The 4 big ways it gives you control
I hope you enjoyed these meta lessons. These are the top things that I want you to take away from this series. Getting good at these things and taking business development seriously will get you good at growth. And getting good at growth gives you control over creating the life and business that you want.