In business, many of us are looking to grow and scale. In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Pam Slim to discuss her new book and how she works with entrepreneurs to really grow their businesses. We discuss creating the right culture in your business, finding and connecting with ideal clients, making offers that your clients can’t refuse, tips for partnerships, and so much more.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Empire vs. ecosystem culture
- Why you need to understand your business’s purpose
- Tips for making an offer that your client can’t refuse
- Utilizing “watering holes” to access your ideal clients
- Why you should go into partnerships slowly
- Tips for strengthening your business entity
- The phases of scaling your business
- How Pam ensures that she is always learning
- Why growing doesn’t mean you’ll lose control of your life
Remember, your life isn’t going to be out of control if you grow your business. Embrace these tips that Pam shared today so that you can grow your book of business and reach your goals.
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Pam! She has helped so many people through the business journey. If you are building a business, I can’t recommend her enough. If you want to connect with her, you can do that by visiting her website here.